"I had Kyle & Andy help me pickup and transport a piece of art from London I was thrilled to see how passionate the pair are about their work and eager to please,the item was well protected with their bubble wrap and strapped to the inside of their van so it couldn't move. They even put it on the wall for me as well. Will not hesitate to use Caledonia Removals again delighted with their efforts."
Here at Caledonia Removals, we believe in using quality products and materials to ensure your items are transported safely and securely.
With a whole range of choices on the market, it can be hard to know which packing materials are the best options to protect your possessions when you're moving house.
That's why we stock a wide variety of high-quality materials that have been tried and tested by our expert removal team. Save yourself the time and effort of researching the best cardboard boxes or bubble wrap and come straight to the professionals.
Planning is key
After our years of experience, we know that the key to a successful removal job is a well-prepared house ready for move day.
Organising removal, signing papers, picking up keys - with all the stresses of moving house, the last thing you need to worry about is sourcing appropriate packing materials.
Our range of materials, including cardboard boxes, packing paper, tape and bubble wrap, can be purchased directly from us to allow you to complete the pack. Whether you're moving fragile items, large bulky items or your wardrobe, we have a packing solution that will suit you.
Should you choose this option, if you're within a 10-mile radius of our offices we will drop these materials free of charge. We will go further afield for a small fuel charge. Alternatively, we can arrange a collection point for these materials from our storage facilities.
All in one packing service
Take the stress out of your house move by hiring our team to pack your belongings before transporting them. Our all in one service includes all packing materials including moving boxes, strong tape and any additional storage solutions you may need (such as wardrobe boxes). Should we pack you up ourselves, our materials all come included in our quotes.
Our Packing Materials
Quality Packing Boxes, Perth
Medium Moving Box
- The smallest box sold at Caledonia Removals, it's often referred to as the book or record box; best used for small heavy objects like books, records, cans, jars of food, utensils, etc.
Large Moving Box
- As the box gets larger, use for larger objects such as pillows, bedding, pots and pans etc.
- Allows clothes to be transported on hangers, with some space at the bottom to store shoes or handbags; includes a metal bar along top of box to hang clothing. Ensures no creasing and can be used as a temporary wardrobe at your new home.
- Used to wrap delicate items such as crockery, ceramics and pottery; it can also be used to provide padding in the top and bottom of moving boxes to ensure there’s no room for anything to move around.
- Softer than packing paper, used for wrapping very delicate items; also provides cushioning and fills in small spaces when packing fragile ornaments and china.
- Plastic packing material made up of hundreds of tiny air cushions used to overwrap delicate items such as vases, pictures and all of your glass-fronted belongings.
- Our packing tape is company branded, reinforced vinyl tape and is made to allow you to clearly mark what’s inside so you can quickly find what you need. It also enables our team to exactly where you need them and what ones to leave accessible.
- Essential to every pack as you will want to label and describe what is in each box to make for a stress-free unpack.
Why Caledonia Removals Packing Materials?
After completing hundreds of house moves over the year, we've come to recognise the importance of first-class packing materials.
Your packing solutions can truly make the difference between success and disaster - too many times have we seen the bottom fall out of a shoddy old box that wasn't appropriate for the item it was carrying. In order to keep your items safe, it's a good idea to invest in some durable boxes and protective materials that are fit for purpose.
Our packing products also help to keep your belongings in some kind of an order, allowing you a quicker and more efficient unpacking process at your new property. It's a good idea to use our marker pens to mark the contents of each box, and our wardrobe boxes keep your clothes upright so they can be simply deposited straight in your new wardrobe.
If you have any questions about any of the above items, please don't hesitate to get in touch today.