"I had Kyle & Andy help me pickup and transport a piece of art from London I was thrilled to see how passionate the pair are about their work and eager to please,the item was well protected with their bubble wrap and strapped to the inside of their van so it couldn't move. They even put it on the wall for me as well. Will not hesitate to use Caledonia Removals again delighted with their efforts."
Here at Caledonia Removals we stock a wide variety of packing materials. We understand that the key to a successful removal is a well prepared house ready for move day. Should we pack you up ourselves, our materials all come included in our quotes. Should you wish to pack up yourself, our range of materials can be purchased additionally to allow you to complete the pack.
Within a 10 mile radius of our offices we will drop these materials free of charge, we will go further afield for a small fuel charge. Alternatively we can arrange a collection point for these materials from our storage facilities.
Our Packing Materials
Medium Moving Box
- The smallest box sold at Caledonia Removals, it's often referred to as the book or record box; best used for small heavy objects like books, records, cans, jars of food, utensils, etc.
Large Moving Box
- As the box gets larger, use for larger objects such as pillows, bedding, pots and pans etc.
- Allows clothes to be transported on hangers, with some space at the bottom to store shoes or handbags; includes a metal bar along top of box to hang clothing. Ensures no creasing and can be used as a temporary wardrobe at your new home.
- used to wrap everyday items to prevent scratching; when crunched up it can be used as cushioning.
- softer than packing paper, used for wrapping very delicate items; also provides cushioning and fills in small spaces when packing fragile ornaments and china.
- plastic packing material made up of hundreds of tiny "air cushions" used to over-wrap small, delicate items after they are wrapped in tissue; used during the transit of all glass fronted items.
- Very useful for padding out voids left in our boxes. These polystyrene peanuts take away the potential for any damage during transit by filling out boxes.
- Essential to your move. Our packing tape is best for packing, test to see if it ruins finish before taping up drawers.
- Essential to every pack as you will want to label and describe what is in each box to make for a stress free unpack.